Please confirm “Handling of Personal Information” set forth below and click the “Accept” button at the bottom if you agree.
Handling of Personal Information
- 1.Type of personal information collected:
We obtain your name, the name and URL of your company, your e-mail address and the content of the inquiry (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) that is requested when corresponding with us.
- 2.Purpose of usage of personal information:
The personal information is used only to respond to your inquiries.
- 3.Shared use of personal information:
We may share your personal information with the following Sony group companies to have them respond to your inquiry.
- (1) Items of personal information subject to shared use As stated in Clause 1.
- (2) Extent of shared use Sony Corporation of America and Sony Europe Limited
- (3) Purpose of shared use As stated in Clause 2
- (4) Responsible party for managing personal information for shared use Sony Corporation
- 4.The location of the server The server of this website is hosted in Japan.
- 5.Requests for deletion, etc. of personal information and contact for such requests:
For inquiries relating to the deletion, addition, disclosure, suspension of use, request for notification of purpose of use, as well as complaints or consultation regarding personal information, please contact us using this inquiry form.
- 6.Use of Google Analytics:
To opt out of the function of Google Analytics for advertisement, please change the setting of your browser or use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=en].
- 7.Governing law and competent court:
The interpretation and application of these provisions is governed in all respects by the laws of Japan without reference to any choice or conflict of laws principles. Any and all controversies, disputes, and claims arising out of or relating to your personal information and its use shall be exclusively submitted to the Tokyo District Court, and you agree to waive any venue against the court to resolve the controversies, disputes and claims. You agree that the judgement, decree or order rendered by a court of last resort or a court of lower jurisdiction from which no appeal has been taken in Tokyo, Japan shall be final and binding upon both parties.